Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019

Episode 3.3: Third eviction...or is it fourth?

The Eviction Ceremony:


Houseguests, it is time for the part that some of you love and some of you loathe: The Eviction Ceremony! Tonight Ben and Andrew are up for Eviction, and for one of These men the Big Brother journey will end Tonight. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, and there is nothging you can do anymore. Good luck to both of you.


Brandon, you will be the first to vote Tonight, please report to the Diary room Tonight.

Brandon: As you wish.

(And please ignore the fact that Lea is in the DRE already xD)


Brandon: Why does my phone ring now, I thought I put it on mute... Anyway, I happily vote to evict Ben.


Kida: I sadly vote to evict Andrew.


Katharina: Unfortunately I have to vote to evict Andrew Tonight.


Tyrone: I vote to evict Andrew.


Dustin: I vote to evict Andrew Tonight.


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict Andrew.


Brian: I vote to evict Andrew, sorry bro.


Rebecca: I vote to evict Ben.


Calvin: Is this even a Question? Ben is out.


Faye: I vote to evict Ben.


Freya: Heavy heartedly I vote to evict the charming Andrew.


Riley: I easily vote to evict Ben.


Lea: I sadly vote to evict Ben.


Houseguests, the votes are tallied up and we have a valid result. By a vote of 7-6...
































...Ben...you are safe.

Ben: Phew, you scared me for a Moment.


Which means Andrew, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

Andrew: I kinda saw it coming.


Andrew: Guess it wasn't meant to be, but I still respect all of you, you played a great game.


Brandon: Stay safe Buddy. I'll win this for you.

Andrew: I know you will.


Andrew: Here we go world, here comes a changed CEO.


With that, Ben Schiffer survived this eviction and we have to say goodbye to our charming businessman Andrew Hudson. He's been the third evictee and placed 16th in the Competition. But...If you thought you could relax now, you are so wrong.

All: What?


Welcome to a double Eviction.

Katharina: You're kidding, right?
Tyrone: Dafuq?
Kida: Hihihi, brilliant.

Find out more about it in the next part ;)

1 Kommentar: