Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019

Episode 4.3: Fifth Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Good evening housemates, it is time for another evictions. Tonight we see Rebecca and Riley on the block. One of These Girls will get evicted Tonight. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothign you can do anymore.


Lea, you will be voting first Tonight, please head to the Diary Room.

Lea: Okie Dokie!


Lea: I obviously vote to evict Riley, send that bitch out of the house.


Brian: I vote to evict Riley.


Hannes: Call me crazy, but I vote to evict Rebecca.


Calvin: I vote to evict Riley, there is only place for one insane mastermind, and that is me.


Freya: Rebecca is the bigger threat, but Riley is the bigger bitch, so I'm voting to evict Riley.


Ben: I vote to evict Riley, I don't Need another Janine in this house.


Brandon: I vote to evict Rebecca.


Faye: I sadly vote to evict Rebecca.


Katharina: I vote to evict Riley, get her the fuck out of here.


Rachel: To Show my support for Lea, I vote to evict Riley Tonight.


Kida: I vote to evict Rebecca.


Houseguests, the votes are tallied up and we have a result. By a vote of 7-4...


















































...Riley, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Riley: Typical.


Riley: I do hope you realize what a bunch of Cowards you are for sending me home just because I was mean to you instead of Rebecca. You basically gave her the win, so jokes on you.


Riley: Congratulations Rebecca Pierce, you are the winner of fucking Big Brother. Ciao.


Lea: FINALLY she's gone.

And with that, the houseguests followed Dustins advice and evicted Riley Dawson over Rebecca. Riley is the fifth evictee and finished in 14th Place. She will be given a chance to return later. What do you think of this Eviction? Did it hit the right one? Was Riley robbed? And what will happen next? Find out next time on YJB'S Big Brother Season 1.

1 Kommentar: