Freitag, 26. Juli 2019

Episode 1.2: First Eviction

The Eviction:



Good evening housemates. Tonight we see Janine and Kida on the block. Tonight one of you will leave this house before the game really started. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, and there is nothing you can do anymore.

Rebecca, please go to the Diary room, you will cast your vote as the first one.



Rebecca: I vote to evict Kida.




Rachel: I sadly vote to evict Kida.



Hannes: I happily vote to evict the evil bean Janine.



Calvin: MC Calvin votes to evict Janine.



Lea: I vote to evict Janine.



Dustin: I happily vote to evict Kida.



Katharina: Can I please vote for both of these sociopaths? No? Fine, I vote to evict Kida.



Brandon: I vote to evict Janine.



Faye: I vote to evict Kida.



Brian: I gladly vote to evict hte Queen of the Bitches Janine.



TJ: I vote to evict Kida, she worries me.

(Somehow I forgot Andrew's Picture xD)

Andrew: I vote to evict Janine to protect Ben and Brian from being slapped across the face.



Ben: They say blood is thicker than water, but after all these years, she had it coming. I HAPPILY HAPPILY vote to evict Janine.

Thank you Ben, you may leave the Diary Room!



Houseguests, we've tallied the votes. By a vote of 7-6...





















... Janine, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Janine: Are you fucking kidding me?

*stands up*





Janine: I know exactly that you voted for me, brother. I will never forgive you for this.



Ben: You know what, I don't care. You've been treating me like trash for 14 years, it was about time you would get some comeuppance!



Janine: Whatever, y'all can rot in hell... *starts sobbing*



Ben: I hate this phrase, but good riddance.



And with that, Kida Thompson narrowly escaped an early checkout and Janine Schiffer is the first evictee this season. Did you expect that outcome? Are you happy with this choice or was Janine robbed? Unitl next time ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen