Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

Episode 2.3: Second Eviction

Eviction Ceremony


Houseguests, it is time for the Eviction Ceremony. Calvin and TJ are on the block this week, and one of them will leave the Big Brother House today. Both of you deliberated with your felow housemates, and there is nothing you can do anymore.


Ben, as the Head Of Household, you will only vote in an Event of a tie.

Ben: Understood.

Tyrone and Riley, as the Newcomers, you won't be able to vote Tonight.

Tyrone: Great.
Riley: Okay.


Faye, you will be the first to cast your vote Tonight.

Faye: Alrighty.


Faye: I vote to evict Calvin.


Katharina: I happily vote to evict Calvin.


Hannes: I vote to evict TJ.


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict Calvin.


Brandon: I vote to evict TJ, sorry dude.


Andrew: First off, I'm not a Girl. Secondly, I vote to evict TJ.


Kida: I vote to evict Calvin.


Freya: I GLADLY vote to evict TJ.


Rebecca: I unfortunately vote to evict TJ.


Lea: I vote to evict TJ.


Brian: I would love to evict Calvin please.


Dustin: I hate to do this, but I vote to evict my cast mate TJ.


Calvin and TJ, we have a valid result. By a vote of 7-5...

































...TJ, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

TJ: Whatever.


TJ: I would love to say it was fun while it lasted, but that would be a blatant lie.


TJ: So Long you fools. I hope you wait for me Greta.

With that, our second Celebrity Calvin Lane survived while we have to say goodbye to our favourite bad boy TJ Duncan. He is the second evictee and finished in 17th Place. He might have a chance to come back later.

What do you think? Did TJ deserve to go or was he robbed? Will he survive in the Eviction Basement with Janine? And what will happen next? Find out in the next episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1.

4 Kommentare:

  1. "Will [TJ] survive in the Eviction Basement with Janine?"

    Likely not, may there be mercy on their poor souls. XD

    This feels like a Brantsteele simulator. Is that how you decide comps, alliances and votes? Or do you use thw gane itself for that?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I do it similary to Tiger on Two Houses, Nominations and Evictions are based on relationships and the randomizer helps to fill spots for PoV comps xD

      Löschen
    2. Oh, okay. So it's just personal.

      Löschen
    3. Well, it is rather random since many relationships tend to be at Zero xD

      Löschen