Montag, 29. Juli 2019

Episode 3.4: Fast Forward/Fourth Eviction

Fast Forward:


To find out our HoH, we used a System to determine the mood of every contestant, and the Person with the best mood would be the new Head Of Household, and the winner with 90 Points was...





























...Rebecca! She's our new Head Of Household.

Rebecca: Oh yeah!


Rebecca then had to name two housemates who she wants to nominate, and she Chose...


…Dustin...


...and Lea!

The PoV:


In this PoV, the participants would have to Claim their seat and the Person who sits down the last in each round would be eliminated. Rebecca, Dustin, Lea, Brandon, Riley and Faye would participate in this game. Dustin was the first to be eliminated.


Since Brandon and Riley sat down at the exact same time and after Rebecca, Faye and Lea, they were eliminated in the second round.


In Round 3 Lea was too slow and was eliminated.


And in the final round, Faye was beaten by Rebecca, thus giving Rebecca the Power of Veto!


And for obvious reasons she decided NOT to use the Power Of Veto. This means that Dustin George and Lea Tremblay would be the final nominees for this Fast Forward.


Housemates, welcome back here. Tonight Andrew was evicted by 7-6, and he won't be the only one evicted. Dustin and Lea are up for Eviction, and one of them will be the second one to be evicted Tonight.


Ben, you are up first to vote, please report to the Diary Room.

Ben: Very well Big Brother.


Ben: I sadly vote to evict Lea.


Kida: I vote to evict Dusty.


Kida: I vote to evict Dusty.


Tyrone: I vote to evict Lea.


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict my girl Lea.


Brian: I vote to evict the beautiful Lea.


Calvin: I vote to crush...I mean evict Dustin.


Faye: Unfortunately I vote to evict Dusty.


Riley: I happily vote to evict Dustin


Hannes: I sadly have to evict Dustin.


Freya: I sadly vote to evict Dustin.


Brandon: Can People please stop calling me, I'm trying to vote to evict Dustin here.


Houseguests, we have tallied the votes and we have a result. By a vote of 8-4...
























...Dustin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Dustin: It is okay, I expected it.


Dustin: I'm sad that my time was cut short, but I'm still happy for Lea here. Good Luck to all of you...oh, and please evict Riley as soon as possible. Thanks.


All: We love you Dusty.

Dustin: Love ya too. bye guys.

And with that, this double Eviction and the third week Ends. Andrew Hudson and Dustin George were the unfortunate victims while Ben Schiffer and Lea Tremblay live to Play for at least another week. Andrew and Dustin are the 3rd and 4th evictees and finished in 16th and 15th Place respectively. Both will have the opportunity to return to the House at a later Point. Was it a deserved result, or would you have got rid of somebody else? And what will happen next week? Find out in the next Episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1 :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen