Dienstag, 13. August 2019

Episode 10.2: 13th Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Housemates, for the first time this Season, we can safely say that a Veteran will be chopped off. Freya and Rebecca, you are facing Eviction tonight. One of you will leave the house tonight. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Ben, you will be voting first, are you ready.

Ben: You bet I am.


Ben: I happily vote to evict Rebecca.


Hannes: I vote for Rebecca to leave for obvious reasons.


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict my Girl Re.


Brandon: Damn, this breaks my heart. I'm so sorry Rebecca but I gotta evict you.


Faye: I vote to evict Rebecca.


Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the result of who is evicted, she will only have a few moments to say her goodbyes. By a vote of 5-0...


























...Rebecca, you are evicted from the Big Brother House. Please say your goodbyes.

Rebecca. It's all good, I expected it.


Rebecca: Kudos to everybody. From somebody who dominated a entire Season of a Reality TV show, I can say you all played an amazing game. Especially you Kida, I mean the times I tried to get rid of you and then when you were evicted and I thought I won, but then you came back and now I'm gone. As much as it sucks, that was a great strategic move.


Rebecca: But who of you had the best game? For that I have enough time to think about in the Jury House. And I wonder if Lea kicked Brian by now. I sure hope so.
Freya: Re, we all do.
Rebecca: Anyway, I will cheer all of you on. Goodluck and may the best player win.


Rebecca. Detective ReRe, signing out!

And with that, we had our first unaminous Eviction, and its victim was Rebecca Pierce. She is the 13th Evictee and has finished in 8th Place. She is also the 4th Juror. What will happen next? Find out in the next episode :)

Contestants:
Ben Schiffer
Brandon Cohen (Returned)
Faye Daughtery
Freya Valquist
Hannes Valquist
Kida Thompson (Returned)
Rachel Nissen
8th Rebecca Pierce (13th Evictee, 4th Juror)
9th Katharina Ehrmann (12th Evictee, 3rd Juror)
10th Brian Davis (11th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Welp, I predicted it right. Rebecca exit.

    I wonder what next week will bring though - will Kida be targeted again, or will there be a surprise?

    Oh, and Rebecca got a call when she got the bad news XD

    AntwortenLöschen