Samstag, 3. August 2019

Episode 5.2: Scary Movies and Sixth Eviction

The PoV:


For this challenge, the contestants would have to watch the Terror TV Channel, contestants that would be scared would get eliminated, the last Person Standing would be the winner of this PoP Challenge. The participating six would be HoH Ben, Nominees Katharina and Brandon, aswell as Freya, Rachel and Kida.


Freya was almost instantly eliminated...


Followed by Brandon, Rachel and Katharina, the latter two where even so scared that they stopped watching completely...


Then it was Ben vs Kida, but Ben couldn't last against the professional actress.


Kida was therefore declared the PoV holder. She surprisingly decided to use it on Katharina. Ben then decided to renominate Faye. Which means the Nominees of Week 5 are Brandon Cohen and Faye Daughtery. Who would get evicted? Find out RIGHT NOW!

The Eviction Ceremony:


Houseguests, welcome to this Eviction ceremony. Tonight we have Faye and Brandon as our nominees. One of them will have to pack their bags and leave the House. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Hannes, you will be the first one to vote Tonight.

Hannes: Very well Big Brother.


Hannes: I absolutely hate to do this, both Faye and Brandon are great People, but in the end I have to vote to evict Brandon, I'm so sorry.


Katharina: I vote to evict Brandon


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict Brandon.


Kida: I vote to evict Faye.


Rebecca: I sadly vote to evict Faye.


Freya: We fairies need to stick to stick together, so I sadly vote to evict Brandon.


Calvin: Bye bye Brandon.


Lea: I am so sorry to vote to evict Faye.


Brian: I sadly vote to evict my Boy Brandon.


Tyrone: I vote to evict Brandon, he is the bigger threat.


Houseguests, we tallied up the votes, and we have a valid result. By a vote of 6-4...







































...Brandon, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Brandon: Oh man, I knew it.


Brandon: I'm sad I am not able to play anymore, but I enjoyed every moment of this game.


Brandon: Bye guys, see you at the finale.

With that, Brandon Cohen has been evicted over Faye Daughtery. He is the sixth evictee and finished in 13th Place. He will get the opportunity to re-enter the house in the Battle Back Comp that will come up in the next part! Who do you want to come back? Janine, TJ, Andrew, Dustin, Riley or Brandon? And who do you think will pull it off. Find out in the next part!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen