Freitag, 9. August 2019

Episode 9.2: 10th Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Houseguests, it is time again to find another Jury Member. Tonight either Rebecca or Kida will be evicted and become the 2nd Juror this Season. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Rachel, you are up first, please head to the Diary Room.
Rachel: Sure thing


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict Rebecca.


Freya: Sorry Re, I have to vote to evict you Tonight,


Ben: I sadly vote to evict Kida.


Brian: With great pleasure I vote to evict Kida.


Brandon: I vote to evict Kida.


Katharina: I vote to evict Kida, sorry Girl.


Hannes: With a lot of certainty I vote to evict Kida.


Houseguests, the votes are in, and we have a result. When I announce the evicted houseguests, she will only have a few Moments to say goodbye. By a vote of 5-2...
























...Kida, you are evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Kida: Well, that reminds me to fire my Manager.


Kida: I'm not shocked. I know I have a tendency to be scary, just ask the Producer of my last movie *laughs*. Anyway, with the danger of being super cliché, I entered this house for method acting for my next movie with Judith Ward, but I never expected to meet People I could imagine having further contact with, and trust me, normally I'm quite a picky one. I think this experience has shaped me a bit to maybe be a bit nicer to People.


Kida: And now that this is said, let me hear a "Shut Up Riley!" 1, 2, 3!
ALL: SHUT UP RILEY!
Kida: *laughs* That is how I love to hear it.


Kida: Bye everybody. Now lets call that Manager...


And with that, Kida Thompson is the last Celebrity to leave the Building. She is the 10th Evictee and finished in 10th Place, she is also the 2nd Juror.
Katharina: Um, hello? There are like 5 veterans from Reality TV left.
True, but maybe not for Long.
Katharina: Huh?
If you thought that this was everything we serve you, just wait for the desert. Because Tonight is a...


TRIPLE EVICTION!!!

Rebecca: STOP!
Faye and Brandon: What?!?!
Hannes: No way!
Katharina: Are you fucking kidding us?!?!


That is correct, two more of you are going to leave the Big Brother House TONIGHT!

Brian: WHAT. THE. FUCK!
Rachel: Two more? Wow!
Ben: Guess you are never safe in a place like this after all.
Freya: Amen to that Brother Ben.
Ben: Frey, don't call me that please, I'm still an Atheist.


And with that, the secret is unleashed. Kida will be joined in the cab by two more People. But who will it be? Write your bets in the comment section? Who do you want to go? Who do you want to survive? Find out the Outcome in the next part!



Contestants:
Ben Schiffer
Brandon Cohen (Returned)
Brian Davis
Faye Daughtery
Freya Valquist
Hannes Valquist
Katharina Ehrmann
Rachel Nissen
Rebecca Pierce
10th Kida Thompson (10th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nuuuu, Kida! D:

    At least one veteran should go, maybe 2, though Hannes should stick, he's the underdog of the vets.

    AntwortenLöschen