Mittwoch, 7. August 2019

Episode 6.2: 7th Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Houseguests, you thought by now you would only be 12 contestants left, but now we see who will take the 13th Place instead. This week, Calvin and Hannes are up for Eviction. As soon as I announce the result, the evictee will only have a few Moments to say goodbye. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Tyrone, you will be voting first Tonight, please head to the Diary Room.

Tyrone: Sure thing BB.


Tyrone: I sadly vote to evict my Boy Calvin.


Lea: I vote to evict Calvin.


Kida: I sadly vote to evict Calvin.


Rachel: I sadly have to vote to evict Pappa Han.


Rebecca: I vote to evict Calvin.


Freya: I obviously vote to evict Calvin.


Brian: I vote to evict Hannes.


Ben: I sadly vote to evict Pappa Han.


Brandon: I vote to evict Calvin.


Faye: I sadly vote to evict Calvin.


Houseguests, the votes are in. When I announced the votes, you only have a few Moments to say goodbye. By a vote of 7-3...







































...Hannes, you are safe.

Hannes: Phew.


Which means Calvin, you are evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Calvin: Ugh...


Calvin: This is so typical, you guys obviously vote to evict for the guys that are seemingly bad guys unless you have no other choice.


Calvin: I hate to admit it, Riley was right about y'all, you're a bunch of Cowards.


Calvin: But hey, I'm calm. I mean I don't Need this Money anyway. To the three People who voted for me to stay, I hope with a Passion that one of you wins.


Calvin: To the rest of y'all, have fun in the Jury House, because that is where y'all land in. Oh and Katharina, I wish you a lot of luck next week, you'll need it as you will be going home. EVERYBODY HATES YOU AFTER ALL!


Calvin: Calvin Lane, out!

With that, the Valquist Twins stay united and we have to say goodbye to god...I mean Calvin Lane. He is the 7th Person evicted and finished in 13th Place. What do you think of the Outcome? Was he robbed, or has he overstayed his time here? And what will happen in the last week before the houseguests join the Jury? Find out in the next Episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Phew, Pappa Han survives and I'm glad about it. I hope he'll at least outlast Freya by a good margin here. :) He's an underdog in comparison to her.

    At least they're not calling him Daddy XD

    AntwortenLöschen