Samstag, 3. August 2019

Episode 5.3: The Battle Back Competition

In The Evictee Basement:


Evicted Houseguests, all of you have already been evicted from the house, and all of you thought there was not return. But you were wrong. One of you will move back into the house TONIGHT! Welcome to the Battle Back Competition.

All: WHAT?!?!


Right in front of you, you see a Chess table, we will go from first to most previous evictee with Chess Battles, the winner would challenge the next evictee. The Person who wins the final Chess match will head back to the house.


Janine and TJ, since you have been the first and second evictee respectively, you will be in the first battle.


TJ: Bring it on Blondie!
Janine: Oh, you bet you punk!

*Moments later


TJ: Ha, check mate!
Janine: What the fuck? You must have cheated. Now I can't kill my brother anymore... well, at least not duing this Show.

I'm sorry Janine, you have been eliminated from the Battle Back Comp. TJ, as the winner of the first match, you will now battle against our third evictee, Andrew.


TJ: Good luck bro.
Andrew: After your Performance, I will Need it. *laughs*

*Moments later*


TJ: And check mate! I beat you.
Andrew: You did indeed, you did it again.

I'm sorry Andrew, you have been eliminated from the Battle Back Comp, TJ, since you won the second match, you will now face Dustin, our fourth evictee.


Dustin: I suck at Chess, I think you'll get your third win.
TJ: I hope, if I have to hear another complaint of Miss IHateMyBrotherSoMuch, I will loose my cool.

*Moments later*


Dustin: Hey, you check mated me!
TJ: I did indeed!

I'm sorry Dustin, you have been eliminated from the Battle Back Comp, TJ, since you won the third match, you will now face Riley, our fifth evictee.


Riley: The others may have been easy Targets, but you won't beat me that easily.
TJ: Oh, a fighter it seems. Well, maybe I will go easy on you.

*Moments later*


Riley: Guess what Timothy Jacob. CHECK! MATE!
TJ: Ugh, damn it. I had such a good run:

I'm so sorry TJ, you have been eliminated from the Battle Back Comp, Riley, since you won the fourth match, you will now face Brandon, our sixth and most recent evictee. This will be the final match, whoever wins will head back to the house immediately.


Riley: So we meet again. Let me guess, Ben evicted you.
Brandon: Yeah, he was HoH, I'll be making sure you can beat him up when I evict him next week.
Riley: Oh no, I will be the one. BRING IT!

*Moments later*


Brendan: Check mate!
Riley: Wha-?!?!


Riley. THIS. IS. BULLSHIT!!! I DEMAND A REMATCH!
Brandon: Sorry, not can do. *laughs*


Congratulations Brandon, you have won the Battle Back Competition and you will re-enter the game.

Brandon: YAHOO! Lets go!

Brandon, please go up the Exit, you will join the houseguests again.

In the BB House:


Houseguests, thanks for the patience. We already had six evictions, and only 12 of you are left, or so you thought. The truth is, we made the six evicted houseguests battle it out, and one of them will join us RIGHT NOW! Please welcome back...


BRANDON!

Brandon: Long time, no see ey!
Calvin: Holy shit, no way!
Rebecca: Brandon, yay!
Rachel: Welcome back sweetie.
Katharina: Thank the Lord it isn't Janine or Riley!

And with that, Brandon re-entered the house right after his Eviction. What do you think of this? Did he deserve it, or would you have hoped for somebody else? And what will happen next? Find out in the next Episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen