Freitag, 16. August 2019

Episode 13.2: 17th Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Freya and Ben, you both have been in the Big Brother House for the past 92 Days. For one of you though, this will be the last day. You're faith is now up to Kida.


Kida, you are the only one voting Tonight. Please stand on the head of the Living room, face Freya and Ben and cast your vote to evict.


Kida: *breathes in and out* Alright, both of you know how much I admire you guys, but I have to do what is best for me going Forward in this Competition. And I already made a promise to somebody, and as sketchy as I might be sometimes, I am a Girl of my words. So the Person I am evicting Tonight is...


























Kida: ...you Freya. I'm so sorry, you are such a fun and hysterical Person, and I know the Jury would love you, and that is why I have to evict you.
Freya: It's okay. Good Job Kida.

I'm so sorry Freya, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.


Ben: I'm so sorry Frey.
Freya: Don't be sorry Benny, you earned your spot here Buddy.


Hannes: *sobs* I am so so so sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you.
Freya: Oh come on Hannes. There is nothing we could have done about it. Don't be said. On the contrary, I've already rocked my Season, now it is your time to Shine, Han. Now win this for me.
Hannes: I will try my best.


Kida: I'm so sorry Freya, I hope you aren't mad at me.
Freya: Kida, don't worry. You just did what had to be done for your game. No hard Feelings here gurl.


Freya; Well guys, I have to go now. It was such a crazy ride with all of you. I wish all of you the best of luck in the Finale. I'm gonna cheer for all of you.


Freya: And now, it is time for the sista to turn around the Jury House. Bye guys.

And with that, Freya Valquist is evicted from the Big Brother House. She is the 17th Evictee and has finished in 4th Place. She has also become the 8th Juror. Now with only three People left, who are you supporting in the finals? Ben Schiffer, Hannes Valquist or Kida Thompson? Who will be able to win the three part HoH Challenge? And who will be the Top 2 that will be judged by the Jury? Find out in the next Episode, the Grand Final, of YJB's Big Brother Season 1!



Contestants:
Ben Schiffer
Hannes Valquist
Kida Thompson (Returned)
4th Freya Valquist (17th Evictee, 8th Juror)
5th Rachel Nissen (16th Evictee, 7th Juror)
6th Faye Daughtery (15th Evictee, 6th Juror)
7th Brandon Cohen (Returned, 14th Evictee, 5th Juror)
8th Rebecca Pierce (13th Evictee, 4th Juror)
9th Katharina Ehrmann (12th Evictee, 3rd Juror)
10th Brian Davis (11th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I hope Ben goes next. :) But for that Hannes needs to win the final HOH and evict Ben. Will that happen after Kida voted Freya out?

    AntwortenLöschen