Mittwoch, 14. August 2019

Episode 11.2: 14th Eviction

The Eviction Ceremony:


Houseguests, it is almost like a travel back to the past, only that we have a different HoH this time. Brandon and Faye are nominated and face eviction. One of them will join the others in the Top 6, the other person will become the next jury member. Both of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Kida, are you ready? You will vote first.

Kida: Absolutely Big Brother.


Kida: I vote to evict Kida….oh wait, I'm Kida, hell no, I'm not gonna evict myself. I vote to evict Brandon.


Rachel: I sadly vote to evict my Girl Faye.


Freya: Ugh, this breaks my heart. I unfortunately vote to evict Brandon.


Ben: I vote to evict Faye.


Houseguests, the votes are in... and we have a tie. Both of you recieved two votes to evict.
Faye: Oh my god.
Brandon: *breathes in and out* Oh Boy.


Hannes, as the Head of Household, it is now up to you who will get evicted. Please go to the front of the Living Room, face the two nominees and tell us who you are evicting and why. Are you ready?

Hannes: I mean you won't stop bugging me until I am.


Hannes: Don't worry, there won't be such a hateful speech like in the last Tie Breaker. This decision I make is strictly a game decision to give myself a better chance, both of you know how much I respect you. That being said, I choose to evict...





























Hannes: ...you Brandon, I'm so sorry.
Brandon: It is all good Hannes.

It's official, Brandon, for the second time you have been evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Brandon: Kind of a deja vu Situation.


Brandon: Well, here we are again. Of Course it sucks that I'm out again, but on the other Hand, I'm still so elated. I mean I was evicted in 13th Place, but then I was given a second chance and I made it all the way to the Final 7. That is so crazy. I might not be able to win anymore, but I already feel like a winner just for getting this second chance. I love and respect all of you and wish you all the best luck.


Rachel: Aww man, I'm going to miss you. Please say hi to Lea from me.
Brandon: I will do that. I'm gonna miss you too, Rachel.


Ben: I know Things haven't always been easy between us, but I think I will miss you here too. And sorry for not being that easy to handle sometimes.
Brandon: No Problem at all. Now hug you you Little bastard. *laughs*


Ben: Sure thing buddy, stay safe.


Brandon: Bye everybody, may the best Player win.


And with that, we have to say goodbye once more to Brandon Cohen, the Firefighter with a lot of fire to play. He is the 14th Evictee and has finished in 7th Place after originally finishing 13th. He is also the 5th Jury Member now. What do you think? Did he deserve to go or was he robbed? And what will happen next. Find out in the next episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1!


Contestants:
Ben Schiffer
Faye Daughtery
Freya Valquist
Hannes Valquist
Kida Thompson (Returned)
Rachel Nissen
7th Brandon Cohen (Returned, 14th Evictee, 5th Juror)
8th Rebecca Pierce (13th Evictee, 4th Juror)
9th Katharina Ehrmann (12th Evictee, 3rd Juror)
10th Brian Davis (11th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Kida: I vote to evict Kida….oh wait, I'm Kida, hell no, I'm not gonna evict myself.
    🤣🤣🤣

    Ties are always a disadvantage to the HOH. They're forced to reveal their cards that way. :o

    AntwortenLöschen