Donnerstag, 15. August 2019

Episode 12.2: 15th Eviction and another Twist because I can and I will lel

The Eviction Ceremony:


Housemates, Tonight we see more nominees than voters in the Living room for the first time. Hannes, Freya and Faye are facing Eviction, and one of them will leave the house. All of you deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Ben, please go to the Diary room, your vote is needed.

Ben: Yes, I'm on my way.


Ben: I vote to evict Faye.


Kida: Well, guess you can't get rid of me so fast. Anyway, I vote to evict the pink fairy Girl. Bye.


Houseguests, the votes are in, and we have a result. When I revealed the evicted houseguest, he or she will only have a few Moments to say goodbye. By an unaminous vote...




















…Faye, you are evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Faye: Well played guys, well played.


Faye: Guess my time is up here, but I made it way further than expected. And I will watch all of you from the Jury House and watch Lea and Rebecca kill Brian slowly *laughs*.


Freya; I guess that is it with the fab fairy sistas. I will miss you here.
Faye: I will miss you too. Make sure to win this for me.
Freya: Oh you bet.


Faye: Bye guess, I love y'all.

All: We love you too Faye.


With that, Faye is evicted. BUT...

Kida: Don't speak, you're going to tell us that there will be a double Eviction, right?

...yeah, we are far from done. Welcome to another Double Eviction.

Ben: How...How did you guess that?
Kida: Well, when a but is included, it is ALWAYS a Twist.

*short Commercial break*

The HoH:


This time we compared the traits you told us in the application form, we will compare them with EVERY contestant this Season, and the Person with the most common traits will win. And I can announce that with 11 Points...























Congratulations Ben, you are the new Head of Household!

Ben: Awesome, my third time!

Now Ben, please stand up and tell us who you want to nominate.


Ben: Alright. This is nothing personal, it is time to get some big Players out. So I nominate...


Ben: ...you Hannes and you Rachel. I'm sorry.
Hannes: I had a Feeling this would happen.
Rachel: I knew it the minute they told us about the Double Eviction.


With that Hannes and Rachel are nominated for now. You will get the opportunity to save yourselves in the PoV Competition though.

The PoV:


Right in front of the contestants, there are loud Speakers (the ones Odessa is obsessed with) and you have to make a clean rant. Whoever has squeaking noises coming out of ther Speaker is out. The last Person ranting will win the Power of Veto.


The first rant started, and we had two victims already.


Freya and Ben are both out.


For the next few rants nothing of substance happened, all of them had strong Performance.


However, as the next round started, both Speakers of the nominees started to squeak, which means...


Congratulations Kida, you have earned the Power of Veto.

Kida: THAT IS HOW I LOVE TO HEAR IT!

Rachel: MY EARS!!!


Kida, since you have won the Power of Veto, it is now up to you if you want to use it or not. Please go to the head of the Living Room, face the two nominees and tell us your decision. Are you ready?

Kida: Absolutely BB.


Kida: Well, I thought this through during the commerical break, and while on a personal Level I would love to use it, my strategical target is on the block, so it would be a waste for me to change the nominees. So I'm sorry to say this, but I'm NOT going to use the Veto.


This means that Hannes Valquist and Rachel Nissen are the final nominees for this Fast Forward and will face Eviction. We will be right back.


Welcome back. Housemates, Tonight Faye already got evicted, but the Jury House will get another member Tonight. Hannes and Rachel, you are up for Eviction. Both of you have deliberated with your fellow housemates, there is nothing you can do anymore.


Freya, would you please go to the Diary room? We Need your vote.

Freya: Oh man...fine.


Freya: *sobs* I hate to do this, but I vote to evict my friend Rachel. I am so so sorry...


Kida: Ooh, I kind of feel like a puppet master right now. Anyway, I vote to evict Rachel.


Houseguests, we have a result, and we know who will be the second houseguest leaving Tonight. By a vote of 2-0...

























...Rachel, you are evicted from the Big Brother House, please say your goodbyes.

Rachel: Darn it, and I was just getting so comfortable with the game *laughs*


Rachel: Well, that's it. I'm really sad I have to leave, but I am also happy because I got to know all of you guys. And I'm expecting hugs from everybody, hehe.


Hannes: Bye pumpkin, I wish this would not have ended like this. You were such a delight to work out with.
Rachel: By Pappa Han. Don't worry, you deserve to be here. Congrats on making it to the Top 4.


Ben: I'm so sorry to see you go Rachel, and I mean that. I had no other choice for nominations.
Rachel: I know Benny, no hard Feelings. You just did what had to be done. You played an amazing game. And we have to make a date for Jogging soon. You could bring Grape with you.
Ben: Oh you... *laughs*


Freya: Oh man, it breaks my heart to see you go. Just to let you know, if it was against anyone else, I would have kept you in.
Rachel: Thanks Frey. You did the right thing, honestly I would have done the same if I had to make a choice and my brother was on the block.


Kida: Bye Rachel, I hope you can understand why I had to make that choice.
Rachel: I do Kida, and I don't blame you. You know what they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.


Rachel: Goodbye Big Brother House, and to the Top 4, please rock it for me!

And with that, we sadly say goodbye to our pinky fairy Faye Daughtery and our sporty cannon Rachel Nissen. They are the 15th and 16th Evictees and finished in 6th and 5th respectively. They have also become the 6th and 7th Jury Members this Season. What do you think about These evictions? Who would you have kept? And who do you root for the most now? And what will happen next? Find out in a new Episode of YJB's Big Brother Season 1!


Contestants:
Ben Schiffer
Freya Valquist
Hannes Valquist
Kida Thompson (Returned)
5th Rachel Nissen (16th Evictee, 7th Juror)
6th Faye Daughtery (15th Evictee, 6th Juror)
7th Brandon Cohen (Returned, 14th Evictee, 5th Juror)
8th Rebecca Pierce (13th Evictee, 4th Juror)
9th Katharina Ehrmann (12th Evictee, 3rd Juror)
10th Brian Davis (11th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar: