Sonntag, 25. August 2019

Episode 14.1: The Grand Final Part 1

Welcome to the Grand Final of YJB's Big Brother Season 1. In the last Episode we found our Final 3 in Ben Schiffer, Hannes Valquist and Kida Thompson. Tonight we will see who will win the final HoH, what the Jury thinks of our Top 3, who will make it to the Final 2 and who will win the 500.000 Simoleon Prize. We will also find out the results of the Community's Favourite Player.

The First HoH Battle:


In the first Round, it is all about pull ups. The Person who stays on the bar for the longest will win the first Part of this final HoH. The two losers will face off in the second round.


Kida is the first to give in. Sports isn't really her forte.


Ben also gave up, which means...


Congratulations Hannes, you have won the First Part of this Head of Household challenge!

The Second HoH Battle:


Ben and Kida lost in the first round, so they had to face each other in a Chess match. Both are really good in this game, but there could be only one winner, and the winner was...


Congratulations Ben, you have won the Second Round. I'm sorry Kida, you are officially eliminated from this HoH challenge.

Before we find out if Ben or Hannes win the final round, let us jump to the Jury Meeting!

The Jury Discussion:


While our Top 3 is competing their heart out, we will Show you a Clip of the 8 Jurors where they discuss The Gameplay and personality of Ben, Hannes and Kida.


Lea: Well, I think we have a deserving Top 3 here. All of them prooved a strong game in my opinion. Ben dominated in challenges since basically Week 2, Hannes has won more HoH's than any of us here, and Kida is the unexpected Wildcard. I must say, while on a personal Level I don't think Kida isn't a nice Person and Ben has made some sloppy moves, I think it will in the end still a decision between them. As far as I seen from the footage, they are in an alliance, and they were able to get out Freya, Hannes' Twin sister and by far biggest ally. I'm still not sure though if I will vote for Gameplay, Personality or a mixture.


Brian: This is not even worth a discussion. Hannes has my vote. Kida still is a floater in my opinion, and Ben is probably the most unloyal piece of garbage. I thought I had his back, but in the end he sided with Floating Kida. Probably his dumbest move in the game.


Katharina: Wow, your reasoning is so disappointing that I can't even look at you Brian. That is just poor Jury Management. I think I can safely say that I will vote for Kida. Yeah, I practically hated her for 2 entire months in this game, but as soon as some toxic People were gone, we were actually able to work on an even Level with each other. And I think while Ben and Hannes are clearly the comp beasts this Edition, I think their decisions in evictions were rather questionable. Ben played this game way to emotionally and always went for the People he had Problems with. Hannes was a bit more reasonable, but in the end he failed to protect his most loyal ally. Kida on the other Hand didn't win that many comps, but she didn't Need to. I know from experience that Winning comps doesn't mean everything. I was the comp beast in Abnormality and still only was runner up. And Kida had a very similar Approach to her game to the one Luke had, only that I think Kida was more controlled in her Actions. Sure she got evicted once, but she came back and SLAYED. She actually dared to make big moves by sending Rebecca home and by not using the Veto in the Double Eviction. And her social game kept her alive during almost every week.


Rebecca: I think for me this vote will be between Ben and Kida. Don't get me wrong, I love Hannes, he is such a Inspiration to so many of us here, but I think especially in the end, Ben and Kida were the King and Queen of this house. I'm probably leaning more to Ben because I feel like he played a more honest game.


Brandon: I think I am going to side with Rebecca here. Ben knew exactly how to do his Damage Control unlike other Players who were voted out before Jury. Sure he had his Moments as a Hot Head, but he always drove back with his Ego when needed. As for Kida, even if she is a bit manipulative, I have to give her a huge respect for her game. I know exactly where she is coming from, I also got evicted and reentered the game. I did way better afterwards, but quite honestly, I think Kida was WAY stronger after her return, even stronger than I was. And as much as I respect Hannes, I think it will be a decision between Ben and Kida for me.


Faye: My vote will definitely go to Hannes. He was loyal, calm and collected, and he was strong physically and socially. I mean we all saw him as a Father figure, and he was always supportive. And when will we ever have a winner that is both good in challenges and who is generally a good Person?


Rachel: Well, I have to give credit to everybody in the Top 3 where credit is due. All of them delivered great Performances in this game. I think thought that for me it will be a decision between the men in the Group. Kida really had a strong Comeback here, and personally I stan that she is the only non-Veteran in the final, but in all honestly, Ben and Hannes just had the better game going on.


Freya: I mean it is obvious who I am voting for. I love Ben and Kida, but not only are they the only People in the Final 3 who are not related to me, I also would like to think Hannes had the most Control in the house. I think though that it will be Ben who joins us in the Jury. He was a target in Hannes' eye because of his surprisingly strong Competition skills, and that is also why I think Kida will be a safe Finalist.

Thanks Jurors, now back to the Competition.

The Final Round of the HoH:


Here Ben and Hannes had to play darts. The person with the most points will be the Final HoH. And by a score of 68-34...























Congratulations Hannes, you are the final Head of Household!

The Eviction Ceremony:


Congratulations Hannes, you are now guaranteed at least 2nd Place. You are also deciding which of the two nominees you are taking with you to the Final 2 where the Jury will vote for the winner. Please go in front of the Living Room, face Kida and Ben and cast your final vote to evict. This is a 500k Simoleon decision, so choose wisely. Are you ready to make that choice.

Hannes: Absolutely.


Hannes: There we have it, we are at the Final 3. I honestly wish I could take both of you with me, you are both amazing People and great Players. This decision is strictly to give myself a better Chance in the Jury Vote. While both of you did amazing, there is one of you who has proven their full potential and heart in this game, and with that in mind, it is in my best interest to...



















Hannes: ...evict you, Ben. I am so sorry, but it would be to dangerous to have you with me with your amazing track record.

Kida: Oh my god...sorry Ben...

It is official, Ben, you are the last houseguest to be evicted from the Big Brother House. Please say your goodbyes.

Ben: I absolutely expected that.


Ben: Failing so close before the final step will of Course leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but I am still so happy to have made it this far. And in my opinion both of you deserve to win this, maybe even more than me. So no hard Feelings.


Kida: I can't believe it, I was so convinced I would go. I am absolutely heartbroken that our alliance had to break like that.
Ben: It's okay Kida, you absolutely deserve your spot here. I will cheer you on from my seat outside.


Hannes: Sorry to see you go Ben, I hope you aren't mad at me.
Ben: Of Course not Hannes. You did what is best for your game. Congratulations for making it to the Final 2. May the best Player win!

And with that, Ben Schiffer failed so close to the finish line, but he can certainly be proud of himself. He is the 18th and final Evictee and has finished in 3rd Place. He has also become the final Jury member this Season. With Ben evicted, who will now win the Grand Prize; Hannes Valquist or Kida Thompson? Tell us in the comments who you are rooting for now! Who will win Big Brother? Find out in the next part.

Contestants:
Hannes Valquist
Kida Thompson (Returned)
3rd Ben Schiffer (Finalist, 18th Evictee, 9th Juror)
4th Freya Valquist (17th Evictee, 8th Juror)
5th Rachel Nissen (16th Evictee, 7th Juror)
6th Faye Daughtery (15th Evictee, 6th Juror)
7th Brandon Cohen (Returned, 14th Evictee, 5th Juror)
8th Rebecca Pierce (13th Evictee, 4th Juror)
9th Katharina Ehrmann (12th Evictee, 3rd Juror)
10th Brian Davis (11th Evictee, 2nd Juror)
11th Lea Tremblay (9th Evictee, 1st Juror)
12th Tyrone Jackson (Intruder, 8th Evictee)
13th Calvin Lane (7th Evictee)
14th Riley Dawson (Intruder; 5th Evictee)
15th Dustin George (4th Evictee)
16th Andrew Hudson (3rd Evictee)
17th TJ Duncan (2nd Evictee)
18th Janine Schffer (1st Evictee)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Welp, exit Ben. Did help for Hannes that 2 out of 3 comps were physical prowess, so he had a huge advantage on that, despite his older age.

    Who to win? No clue, though I do like it so far. :)

    My predictions though:
    Lea - Kida
    Brian - Hannes
    E-Kat - Kida
    Rebecca - Kida
    Brandon - Kida
    Faye - Hannes
    Rachel - Hannes
    Freya - Hannes

    If that happens we got Ben as the deciding vote: will he vote for his ally Kida, or be disloyal and vote for Hannes?

    AntwortenLöschen